Lee H. Rosenau
Lee H. Rosenau, Esquire recently joined Freundlich & Littman, LLC as Of Counsel after over forty years of practicing law. In those forty years, Mr. Rosenau has tried hundreds of jury trials, non-jury trials, mediations, and Arbitrations. Mr. Rosenau has extensive experience working as both Plaintiff’s Counsel and Defense Counsel.
Mr. Rosenau is a life-long resident of Philadelphia, having graduated from Central High School in 1966 before enrolling at La Salle University for Undergraduate courses. After graduating from La Salle University, Mr. Rosenau enrolled at Temple University, where he obtained a Masters in History and a Juris Doctor Degree in 1974.
Mr. Rosenau is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, United States District Court, the Third Circuit, as well as the United States Supreme Court. Please contact Mr. Rosenau today!
- La Salle University for Undergraduate Courses
- Temple University: Masters in History and Juris Doctor Degree
- Worked as Plaintiff’s Counsel
- Worked as Defense Counsel
- Admitted to Practice in Pennsylvania
- United States District Court
- The Third Circuit
- The United States Supreme Court